27 August, 2009

The first day of school

Gavin started Kindergarten this year. He is at Hulstrom K- 8 school with Joey. Gavin is in all day K, he is handling the tiredness well so I can't complain. When Mike and I woke Gavin for the second day of school and he said he was excited to go back but it was long he said " I was there for like an hour !" Mike and I laughed and were like yay. He was there for 5 hours. Joey started 2nd grade (and no I am not old enough to have two in school ;) Joey is in Mrs. Twele's class, he is really martured this year. I am not sure if it has anything to do with gavin being there now and Joey is the older, wiser brother with all the answers, but I like it. Ellie will go to TLC Pre-school on Sept. 8th. She loving calls it Gavin's school because he was the last to attend there. She is a crack up, when I told her that her teacher's name was Mrs. McDonald Ellie asked me if her teacher was a girl or a cow, I died laughing. She was thinking old McDonald had a farm. I hated to disappoint her and tell her that her teacher was really a girl. These are some pictures of the first day of class for the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment